WIDTH WHEN OPENED: 35 CM / APPROX. 14 INCHES
WIDTH WHEN CLOSED: 17 CM / APPROX. 7 INCHES
HEIGHT: CM / INCHES: 10 CM / APPROX. 4 INCHES
• 4 elastic holders for easy organization.
• Durable nylon fabric is certified with the SRTANDART 100 by OEKO-TEX ®.
• Interior zipper pocket – great for storing your valuables & trinkets.
• Exterior large pocket fastened by Velcro.
• High quality, durable paracord.
• Thread used in sewing is made from 100 % recycled PET bottles.
• Comfy handle.
• Care information label is added to the makeup bag.
• Machine washable at 50 degrees temperature.
• You may iron on medium heat suitable for nylon.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Do not bleach.
COVID-19 Delivery Disruptions - please, be aware that shipping time-frames are impacted and orders may face delays due to circumstances out of our control. All couriers we use are working as fast as they can, whilst also ensuring everyone is kept safe. Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times!
Average delivery time is form 6 up to 15 business days depending on the country of the delivery. Delivery time starts from the moment an order is dispatched.
Before we can dispatch your purchase, we must make sure the payment has been completed. Once it is done, we will do our best to keep any delays to a minimum, but during campaigns it may take up to 3 days to be processed by our warehouse to proceed with delivery.
Once your order has left us, you will receive an email with your tracking information so you may follow delivery progress.
Delivery cost will be added at checkout it will be calculated depending on the country of delivery.
TAXES, DUTIES & PRICE
Product prices are displayed with Value Added Tax. Product prices of delivery to address within the European Union by the Latvian governing Law - Product must be applied with Value - Added Tax of 21% ("VAT").
For Customers beyond European Union VAT area, at “CHECK OUT” VAT will be deducted form product(s) price, but delivery to addresses that are beyond of European Union VAT area or/and beyond European Union Customs territory, it is your responsibility to proceed with customs clearance procedure, including all applicable fees and charges, and be responsible for payment of all import custom duties, sales taxes and similar, if any. For further information you should contact local customs authority.